Fight Wage Theft Blog
Chris Marlborough is a class action attorney representing workers seeking wages owed to them by their employers.
The corporations call this wage and hour litigation, those on the side of the workers call it wage theft.
This blog will explore the civil and criminal legal aspects of the American wage theft crisis as well as its social, economic and moral implications.
- 2016 Bridge the Gap Registration Form (436 Downloads)
- Nassau_Lawyer_October_2015..pdf (464 Downloads)
- Call-A-Head Class Action Wage Theft Complaint (605 Downloads)
- Registration Form (690 Downloads)
Buffalo Jills Class Action: Court Grants Motion to Add Defendant NFL and Retaliation Claim Against the BillsWritten by FightWageTheft
- 2015.01.22_Order_and_Decision_on_Motion_to_Amend_Complaint.pdf (782 Downloads)
- Second Amended Complaint (838 Downloads)